Advice, Ideas, and Comments...

Please feel free to comment on any and all things that I post. Post ideas, and advice. Ideas of what you might like to see on here. Create, Believe, and Express.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Local Up-And-Coming Artist.

Scott Patrick Little.

Maggie Watkins.
Scott Patrick Little and Maggie Watkins are fantastically talented people. Scott is from my hometown and him mother was even my first grade teacher. Both Scott and Maggie have created beautiful music together and as solo artists. They are multi talented musicians who are making a name for themselves. I'm excited to have them performing at Mariposa's Relay For Life this year during the Luminaria ceremony, which I am co-chair of. 

I look forward to hearing more music from the both of them, and I wish them the best in the difficult business and world of music. But I believe they have what it takes to make it big. 
This is one of my favorite covers that they have done. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment